Friday, September 24, 2010

I've been neglecting here - to the point where I haven't posted since I made my intro post back in February I think?

I got caught up in with my final semester of college (but I did graduate!), finding a job and moving. I have been making my way through the list, but not as thoroughly as I should have. So I'm extending the challenge to two years, to ensure that I complete the challenge.

It was announced today that JK Rowling would be making an appearance on Oprah a week today - October 1st. Banned Book Week starts tomorrow and the Harry Potter series, from 2000 to 2009, was the ALA's #1 most challenged read of the past decade.  The series has been banned due to things from occultism to being anti-family. When I get through the Harry Potter series, I'll review more in depth.

Don't give up on me just yet! :D

~MadFlippess~

No comments:

Post a Comment